This set includes:
1) The most important brushes ( hand-woven mounting brush and pipe hake brush).Note: the hand-woven mounting brush might come differently as the picture show.
2) PH neutral wheat paste for your sumi painting mounting.
3) A brush for using thick glue.
4) 5 Whole Sheets of Pi-Ma paper. The best and reasonable price for mounting. It is also a landscape, Ling-Nan School style painting paper.
4) An instruction of "How to do Sumi mounting".
Total value is over $75.00 if buy separately.
Suggest to use either Paragon Pi-Ma paper or Double Shuan (hand-made rice paper)for backing. These paper are tough and easy to mount. The paper won't create buckle problem after mounting. Also the mounted painting can be rolled up for shipping and/or easy storage. Too thick backing paper won't function like this and won't bound well either.